Everywhere from tiny enterprises to large corporations, the Certified Quality Manager is a professional who leads and champions process-improvement programs and other important aspects of quality management function that can have a regional or worldwide focus in a variety of services and industrial environments.
A Certified Quality Manager supports strategic planning and deployment activities, guides team efforts to establish and monitor relationships with customers and suppliers, and aids in the creation of measurement tools to assess organizational improvement.
1. Describe the function of leadership in terms of organizational structure, issues with leadership, teams, and methods for working in teams.
2. Create and put into effect strategic plans while accounting for various environmental factors.
3. Understand how various management philosophies and perspectives impact product & process quality as well as organizational excellence.
4. Use a variety of quality management tools to manage processes, assess performance, and solve issues.
5. Think about how crucial relationship management, customer segmentation, and customer identification are.
6. Establish, evaluate, and manage the supply chain.
7. Create training programs, then evaluate their success after implementation.
How to become a Certified Quality Manager (CQM)?
The course is offered by Quality HUB India through online mode. Certification from QHI is considered a mark of quality excellence in many industries. It helps you advance your career, and boosts your organization’s bottom line through your mastery of quality skills. Becoming certified as a Manager of Quality/Operational Excellence confirms your commitment to quality and the positive impact it will have on your organization.
The Certified Manager of Quality should be able to motivate and evaluate staff, manage projects and human resources, analyze financial situations, determine and evaluate risk, and employ knowledge management tools and techniques in resolving organizational challenges.
The Certified Quality Manager (CQM) leads and champions process improvement initiatives—that can have a regional or global focus—in various service and industrial settings. CQM facilitates and leads team efforts to establish and monitor customer/supplier relations, supports strategic planning and deployment initiatives, and helps develop measurement systems to determine organizational improvement.
Candidates must have 10 years of on-the-job experience in one or more of the areas of the Certified Manager of Quality Body of Knowledge.
If you’ve been certified as an Internal quality auditor, Lead Auditor, Six Sigma Green Belt, Six Sigma Black Belt, Lean Expert, or quality engineer, the experience used to qualify for certification in these fields applies to certification as a manager of quality, can be minimized.
Candidates who have completed a degree from a college, or university will have part of the 10-year experience requirement waived, as follows (only one of these waivers may be claimed):
- Diploma from a technical institute/college — one year will be waived
- Associate degree — two years waived
- Bachelor’s degree — four years waived
- Master’s or doctorate — five years waived
Who Should Attend?
Quality managers or individuals looking to achieve their QHI Certification in Certified Quality Manager should attend this training.
Each certification candidate is required to pass a written examination that consists of multiple choice questions measuring comprehension of the Body of Knowledge. The exam will be conducted online. It is only offered in English.
Pass Criteria: > 60% marks
For candidates clearing the exam successfully certificate shall be issued by Quality HUB India, which is a registered organization with GOI for consultancy, training, and certification.
- Note: One extra opportunity will be given to unsuccessful candidates free of charge.
Total Course Duration: 40+ Hrs of Pre-recorded content
The candidate can buy the course from the given link:
Other Relevant Courses from ‘Quality HUB India’:
- Certified Supplier Quality Professional (CSQP)
- Certified Operational Excellence Manager
- Certified Quality Inspector
- Certified lean Expert Gold-Level 3
- Certified Minitab Expert
- Certified 5S Expert
- Certified KAIZEN Expert
- Certified Internal Auditor (ISO9001)
- Certified Internal Auditor (IATF16949)
- Certified Internal Auditor (EHS -ISO14001 + ISO45001)
Six Sigma Courses from ‘Quality HUB India’
- Six Sigma White Belt (FREE) -E Certificate Available
- Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt (LSSYB) Hindi Version
- Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt (LSSYB) English Version
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt (LSSGB) Hindi Version
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt (LSSGB) English Version
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt (LSSBB) Hindi Version
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt (LSSBB) English Version
Good post. I absolutely appreciate this website. Thanks!