What are the healthiest drinks to drink?
Sure, water is a healthy and safe bet. In fact, it is unbeatable. Isn’t it true that no drink can compete with water? Water is a cure-all for a variety of health issues.
Water makes up 70% of the human body. There are numerous advantages to having access to water. It promotes weight loss, improves immunity, boosts brainpower, prevents hair loss, produces glowing skin, aids in gut cleansing, and removes toxins from the body and man.
So, what do you do when you want more options but don’t want to deviate from a healthy diet? Here are some of the most flexible health beverages to start with.
These are the 7 Healthy and Quick Drinks you must try :
If you’re looking for a quick and healthy breakfast, this is a good option. Given the nutritional and therapeutic value of finger millet or Ragi for the human body. It is surprising and unfortunate that it is completely absent from the diets of the majority of people today. 2 years ago, I read about it and even heard about its benefits, and I began drinking it on a routine basis
1. 3-4 tsp ragi flour in a bowl with a little water poured in it should be enough to make a paste.
- Then, add 1 cup of water and rock salt to taste, followed by the ragi paste.
- Continue to stir it for 2-3 minutes, then add 1/2 lemon juice and 50 gms curd.
- Mix well and your drink is ready; you can even have this for breakfast if you are running late for work, or it is a lifesaver for people who have excuses to skip breakfast, particularly weight watchers.
- Rich in Fibre
- High in Calcium
- Amino acids
- Vitamin D
2. Turmeric Milk-
We’ve all had it in our childhoods or elsewhere because of its anti-inflammatory properties, but this turmeric milk recipe is quite different, especially in the winter.
- 1 glass of milk to boil.
- Add ½ tsp of turmeric to this boiled milk
- 3.Add ¼ tsp of Cow Ghee and a pinch of black pepper
- Let it boil with all these ingredients
Turmeric with its antibacterial properties has been used in India for thousands of years. This turmeric milk not only cleanses the blood vessels but also flushes out all the toxins from the body through urine, which may have entered through food or the respiratory tract. The use of black pepper was intended to boost turmeric absorption in the body. The combination of ghee and milk is a wonder drug for a variety of ailments. So, if you want to avoid infections or cough-related disorders this winter, drink this ayurvedic turmeric milk before going to bed at night for the next three months, November, December, and January, and you will be amazed at what it does to your body.
- Cleanses Blood vessels
- Blood purifier
- Flushes out the toxins
- Excellent Body detoxifier
- Improves Skin Tone
- Kills Cancer cell
Do you get bloated after eating heavy or spicy meals, or do you get thirsty throughout the day? Then it’s a must-have for people with poor digestion who make it the old-fashioned way. It aids in the relief of all digestive and stomach problems.
- In a blender, combine coriander leaves, mint leaves, ginger, curd, asafoetida, rock salt, black salt, and water.
- Combine them all.
- The next step is to heat 1 tablespoon of ghee and add a few cumin seeds and 1-2 curry leaves to it.
- Allow them to sputter before pouring on buttermilk and serving.
- Rich in Vit B and Calcium
- Try having this buttermilk post-lunch for maximum benefit
4. Lemon Honey Water
One of the most popular weight-loss drinks and an excellent detoxifier. Some people complain that it causes sore throats and acidity and that it is also ineffective. This could be due to some common mistakes people make when preparing it.
Mistake #1> Using too much water and only one lemon to avoid acidity and increase water intake.
Mistake # 2 is putting honey in hot water, which can be harmful to your body.
To get the most out of it, drink it first thing in the morning on an empty stomach to see the miraculous results.
- 200 mL lukewarm water, 1 lemon juice, 1 tbsp honey
- Instead of gulping it, sip it slowly and finish it.
- Lemon’s citric acid flushes out toxins; • it clears the skin, and • it shrinks fat cells.
- It aids digestion.
- Cleanses the body
- Purifies the blood
- Increases immunity
5. Coconut Water
This natural energy drink cleanses the body. It is best to drink it before 12 p.m. for maximum benefit. And, even after a strenuous workout, we must hydrate our bodies. Because it is a fantastic Mother Nature’s Sports drink
- Pure biologically
- Has the potassium content of four bananas.
- Optimal electrolyte balance
- Hypertension is prevented.
6. Sugar Cane Juice
It is a solution for people who have a sweet tooth and crave something sweet to drink, especially during the summer. It is the tastiest and healthiest of many juices; not only is it low in Glycemic index but it is also recommended for diabetics. Among all fruit juices, it is a super juice. It is also high in nutrients. Adding ginger and mint to it will improve your digestion even more!
- Iron, calcium, phosphorus, and antioxidants are abundant.
- It cures common cold and strengthens the immune system.
- Fights fevers and other infections as well.
- Increases energy
- Improves liver function
- Constipation relief
- It eliminates bad breath and tooth decay.
7. Carrot Milk
It’s a must-try drink, especially in the winter, and it’s already available. It functions as a natural health supplement that can be taken by anyone, from children to adults to the elderly.
- 1 medium carrot, grated
- In a half-cup of water, half-boil the carrot.
- Post that contains 200ml of milk
- Allow the water to evaporate, and we’ll have a potent health supplement.
- Improves eyesight, especially for people who spend long periods of time in front of electronic devices.
- Elimination of dark circles
- For healthy-looking skin
- Enhances strength
- Removes vitamin deficiencies
- Have it at least 2-3 times per week; if you prefer, you can have it every day, whenever you want.
- You can add some jaggery powder to sweeten it if you want.
Whenever you feel the urge to drink something, drink water! To multiply the nutrients in it, keep it in a copper vessel on a wooden surface overnight and drink first thing in the morning. Don’t pour it into other utensils and drink it straight from the copper vessel.
All of the above drinks, in my opinion, are very convenient and can be incorporated into our fast-paced, hectic lives, because looking good isn’t enough; feeling good is what matters.